Slingo Britain's Got Talent
Slingo Originals games like Slingo Britain’s Got Talent are quickly gaining popularity these days, and there is no surprise once you start playing them. I have been playing slots and Megaways slots at sites like Bonanza Slots for ages now, but it is only recently that Slingo games caught my attention.
Slingo Britain’s Got Talent looks like a great introduction to the rapidly growing Slingo Originals catalogue, featuring a 95% RTP, bet limits of £0.50 to £100.00, a maximum jackpot of £20,000, and a 5x5 grid,
As you can imagine from the title, the Slingo Britain’s Got Talent slot is inspired by the talent show Britain’s Got Talent. As such, all the aesthetic qualities of this show are on offer, as well as the classic logo.
The Slingo Britain’s Got Talent slots title also features several bonus features that can help you in your quest for a jackpot. Keep reading for my in-depth review of this exciting Slingo Originals title. Afterward, you can play for real money at Bonanza Slots.
Quick Links: Aztec Bonanza Review | Fruity Bonanza Scatter Drops Review | Gems Bonanza Review | Pumpkin Bonanza Review | Sweet Bonanza Review | New Year's Bonanza Review | Berry Berry Bonanza Review | Sweet Bonanza Xmas Review
Review of Slingo Britain’s Got Talent RTP & Volatility
Because Slingo Originals games are slightly different from your regular online slots, and jackpot slot games, the average statistics will also be skewed a little. For example, Slingo Britain’s Got Talent has an RTP of 95% that might be underwhelming in the normal world of online slots. However, for Slingo games, it is more or less the average.
Besides, with its low variance, the Slingo Britain’s Got Talent slot is still a good bet for picking up some wins. Moreover, with bet limits that run from a minimum of £0.50 up to a maximum of £100.00, there are more than enough ways to play this game.
If you are familiar with other Slingo Originals games, the construction of Slingo Britain’s Got Talent won’t be too confusing. For those that don’t know, Slingo games almost always utilize a 5x5 matrix with bingo numbers appearing on their own reel at the bottom. As well as this, Slingo Britain’s Got Talent also features some bonus symbols such as jokers, super jokers, and devil symbols. Here is a table of essential statistics to check out:
|Min/Max Bet||£0.50 - £100.00|
|Return to Player (RTP)||95%|
|Gameplay||5x5 Slingo grid & 1 Reel|
|Theme||Talent Show, Britain’s Got Talent|
|Bonus Features||Jokers, Super Jokers, Free Spins, Cash Prize|
*All of the above values are subject to change at any time.
Are the Graphics in this slot worth it?
One thing I always have to tell myself about Slingo Originals games is that due to the increased number of reels on screen it can be more difficult to do a theme justice. For example, whilst the Slingo Britain’s Got Talent graphics are nice, there aren’t quite as many opportunities to show off Britain’s Got Talent theme. Nonetheless, there are some nods to the popular TV series, with the main one being the game logo that replaces any numbers you can cross off the 5x5 grid.
You might be slightly disappointed if you are playing the Slingo Britain’s Got Talent slot because of its Britain’s Got Talent theme. As I said before, the graphics here are well rendered, but there isn't as many opportunities to properly convey the theme. Regardless, the Slingo Britain’s Got Talent graphics are certainly worth it. Here are a few more Slingo Originals games or similar titles to check out at Bonanza Slots:
Slingo Britain’s Got Talent Mobile
The good news for players that prefer using their mobile devices is that Slingo Originals games are fully compatible due to their adherence to HTML5 coding. This is incredibly important in the modern slots industry, especially to people like me who love playing games like Slingo Britain’s Got Talent mobile on the move. I found this game to suit my iPad tablet screen the best and recommend playing on these devices over your standard desktop computer where possible.
Does Slingo Britain’s Got Talent slot have an easy Gameplay?
I always tell people that it is essential to understand how to play games like Slingo Britain’s Got Talent before committing real money. This is even more true when it comes to Slingo Originals games because this work using a slightly different approach to gameplay than traditional slots. However, it is nothing too complicated, so you needn’t worry. Let me walk you through how to play Slingo Britain’s Got Talent below:
- After the Slingo Originals loading screen finishes, players will find an information board with all the vital things they need to know about Slingo Britain’s Got Talent. It is always worth familiarizing yourself with this, even if you have played before.
- In Slingo, the gameplay is loosely split into rounds of 11 spins. To kick things off, I had to place my wager for the 11 spins ahead. This could be anywhere between £0.50 and £100.00 in Slingo Britain’s Got Talent.
- Once you have placed your wager using the + and – buttons in the bottom left it is time to press the “Start Game” button in the bottom right. This will launch Slingo Britain’s Got Talent and spin the reel at the bottom for the first time.
- Whenever a number appears in the reel below the 5x5 grid, which corresponds with a number in the same column, it will be crossed off. To win at Slingo Britain’s Got Talent, you must cross off as many lines (called Slingos) as possible. I found it very similar to 75-ball bingo.
- With each Slingo, you will receive a bigger multiplier prize. These can be found on the left of the screen.
- There are a few special symbols available. I will explain how they work a little later in this article.
Where can I play Slingo Britain’s Got Talent slot game?
I would recommend playing Slingo Britain’s Got Talent for free in demo mode before using real money, mainly because it will take a little while for you to get used to the gameplay. Once you have done so, I love playing at Bonanza Slots. Here is a quick walkthrough of how to get started:
- Enter a few pieces of basic personal information to start building your Bonanza Slots user profile.
- Validate your email address using the link provided.
- Deposit at least £10 to claim the Bonanza Slots welcome offer. This can award up to 500 free spins on selected slots (Full Ts & Cs Apply).
Are there any free spins and bonuses available?
The bonuses during Slingo Britain’s Got Talent are slightly different from what I was used to in the world of regular slots. Nonetheless, they were still brilliant. Here is a rundown:
- Joker symbol: When you are lucky enough to find a joker symbol on the bottom reel, it can knock off any number you want it to on the corresponding column. Make sure you think tactically when choosing which number to knock off. It can make all of the difference.
- Free spin bonus: There are also free spins icons in Slingo Britain’s Got Talent. Finding one on the bottom reel will award one free spin.
- Super Joker symbol: The Super Joker symbol is a lot like the Joker icon. However, this time I was free to knock any number on the 5x5 grid off, not just one in the corresponding column.
- Coins symbol: Finding a coins symbol on the bottom reel will award an instant cash payout.
My personal take on Slingo Britain’s Got Talent
It is always nice playing unique games like Slingo Britain’s Got Talent. The gameplay and, in particular, the mobile compatibility were excellent. My only slight grievance was the lack of many thematic qualities.
If you want to play the Slingo Britain’s Got Talent, or a slot game like the Fire Blaze: Blue Wizard Megaways slot, you will find them both here at Bonanza Slots.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins, etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY